Welcome to Woodfield Primary School
Dear Parents and Carers,
On behalf of all the staff, governors, children and families of Woodfield, I warmly welcome you to our school. Woodfield is a friendly and industrious school, where we place the highest priority on our children’s happiness, academic achievement and personal development. Our school motto of ‘Challenging, Caring, Celebrating Success’ encapsulates our approach, and our school values are underpinned by the principles of Growth Mindset. We encourage a ‘can-do’ attitude towards all activities and aim to develop in our children a self-belief, self-reliance and positive approach towards all that they encounter. We believe that mistakes are learning opportunities and do not shy away from challenging ourselves and others, in order to develop the skills that are needed to support our children of today to be the citizens of tomorrow. All of this is done within a friendly, supportive, open environment where children are encouraged to be the very best that they can be. We value our partnerships with families, recognising that parents are children’s first and primary educators, and absolutely key to children’s future success.
I hope you are able to get a flavour of our school from our website. Please do not hesitate to contact our friendly, professional team by email at email@example.com or on 01942 243675 if you require any further information.
Miss A Prior
- The final day for ordering your child's class photograph is Tuesday 17th May.
- The photographer will be in school to take class photographs during the morning.
- We are pleased to advise that we have reinstated our break time Healthy Tuck Shop,
- We have a large selection of good quality (preloved) uniform available for a suggested donation of £1
- We are holding a non-uniform day "Wear red/white" to celebrate St George's Day. No donation is required.
Latest School Events, Sports Events
- Walk to School Week16May2022
- YR Assembly18May2022
9:00 am - 19 may, 10:00 am
- Y5/Y6 Netball Development Festival (selected pupils)18May2022
3:45 pm - 5:15 pm @ Standish High School
- New Intake September 2022 Meeting19May2022
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- KS1 Reading Breakfast (Reception, Y1 and Y2)20May2022
8:10 am - 9:00 am
Entry will be via the School hall, siblings are welcome to attend