School Uniform List 2019-2020
We are proud of our uniform here at Woodfield School. We feel that the uniform adds to the school’s identity and gives children a sense of belonging. Please ensure that all clothing in school is labelled with your child’s name.
- White Shirt
- School Tie
- Grey City Shorts (optional)
- Grey skirt/Pinafore
- Tartan Skirt/Pinafore
- Grey Shorts/Trousers
- Green Sweatshirt/Cardigan (with school logo)
- Grey/White Socks or Tights
- Flat, Black Shoes
Please note skirts should be an appropriate length and of a style which allows children to sit comfortably on the floor.
- White T-shirt
- Green Shorts (plain, dark coloured jogging bottoms for outdoor PE in colder weather)
- Black Pumps/Plimsolls with light soles (for indoor PE)
- Trainers (for outdoor PE)
- Green drawstring bag (to hold PE kit and/or swimming kit)
The school logo on the PE kit is optional.
We request that dark-soled pumps or those designated as having ‘non-marking soles’ are not used as these can still mark our hall floor due to the nature of activities undertaken in physical education lessons.
Only designated school bags with the Woodfield logo, available from a range of retailers, are allowed in school.
- Book Bag
- Book Satchel
- Woodfield Backpack